6:69pm, Every 2nd Friday of the Month
What are Larrikins?
- Larrikins are people given to comical or outlandish behavior.
- They are mischievous, frolicsome, and rowdy.
- They are also known for their irreverence, mockery, disregard
for rigid norms of propriety, and self-deprecating
(Stolen from online dictionaries, Wikipedia, and other Larrikin hashes.)
How a Larrikin Works
You sign up to HOST a hash, the HARE is drawn by Lottery.
Hosts provide a location (usually their home) for the start/end,
flour/chalk, cooler/ice, snacks and dinner after the trail.
The Hare makes up a trail on the fly (with a 6.9 min head start)…
if you snare the Hare, then YOU take over as the Hare.
The Pack brings their own beer, & the r*n fee goes to the Host to
cover dinner, soda/water, and other expenses.
Brought to you by your L2H3 founders:
- Alotta Vagina
- Ateapuss Complex
Are there other Larrikin hashes?
Yes! There are…
- Sydney South Harbour HHH, Australia, is known as “The Larrikin Hash”.
- In the U.S. we know of the “Carolina Larrikins H3” of Raleigh, NC,
- the “California Larrikins H3” of San Diego, CA,
- the “Bay Area Larrikins H3” of Corpus Christi, TX,
- the “Arizona Larrikins Mr. Happy Pick‐Up H3” of Tucson, AZ,
- and recently the “Boise Larrikins H3” of Boise, ID.